I rarely purchased my tea online in the past. But now since a couple of years, I tried various tea sold online and I loved them. I also ordered tea via friends when they traveled to China or Taiwan. As you might know, some of the world’s most prized teas such as Longjing also known as Dragon Well doesn’t leave China. I will keep updating this list organized by specialty.
Chinese & Taiwanese Teas
- Chawangshop (Specializing in Puerh) Note: since Covid-19 don’t ship to Russia and India.
- Crimson Lotus (Specializing in Puerh)
- Eco-Cha (Traditional oolongs from Taiwan)
- Jing Tea (Specializing in fine teas, based in the UK)
- Radiance Tea House (Midtown, Manhattan, NY) Online orders now available
- TanLong Tea (Specializing in ancient wild teas)
- Té (Specializing in Taiwanese oolong teas-Manhattan, NY) Online orders available.
- TeaVivre (Online) Currently offering 50% off
- Ten Ren Tea House (Specializing in Oolong and ginseng-Chinatown, NY) Note: Left it on the list, it’s unclear if they are operating at the moment.
- T-Shop (Manhattan, NY)
- Verdant Tea (Fine tea directly from small farms)
- White2Tea (No BS Tea seller based in China offering affordable Oolongs & Puerhs)
- Yunnan Sourcing (Specializing in Puerh)
- Aiya (A family owned company specializing in Matcha green tea since 1888)
- Breakaway Matcha (Specializing in hyperpremium matcha) Currently offering 20% off
- In pursuit of tea
- Ippodo (A 300-year-old company based in Kyoto with a store in Manhattan)
Master Tea Blends